Yesterday’s blog post “Having a PLN” was received nicely by the folks that read this blog. Nobody complained that I had changed the blog theme yet again.
For that, I really thank everyone who took the time to comment, favourite, or retweet. It looks like it resonated well with people.
I may not be able to draw like Sylvia, but I can interpret her works! <grin>
But that was me, recognizing those who I appreciate on a regular basis.
How about you?
I’d like to issue a challenge to everyone who consider themselves as being part of a PLN.
On your blog or Facebook page, Google+ page, Twitter or wherever you consider home for your PLN, do the following.
- Give Sylvia some exposure by including her sketchnote. You’ll find the original here.
- Consider who you would consider as integral to your regular learning and give them a shoutout like I did with my original. Of course, it’s important to share the “why”. The original Sketchnote gives you 10 reasons.
- Link back to this blog post so that we can see your efforts.
- Share your results with your PLN via your regular networking and encourage others to join in.
- Sit back and feel good about extending your connections.
We’ll all benefit from your efforts and hopefully find new names to add to our network.