On Saturday, I have every intention of attending EdCampLondon. Last night, I was poking around with Google Maps to try to determine out how long it was going to take to get there. I’m excited that the event will be held in a new school – I like seeing what new elements of innovation go into new constructions; I just wish it was closer to the 401! I’ve taken that long drive on Wonderland Road once and vowed never again! Perhaps any Londoners reading this could suggest an alternative.
As I was thinking about this, I was reminded of the wonderful connections that I’ve had with educational folks in Thames Valley and London Catholic districts. In fact, I’ve interviewed quite a few on this blog!
- An Interview with David Carruthers
- An Interview with Lisa Floyd
- An Interview with Rodd Lucier
- An Interview with Michelle Cordy
- An Interview with Cliff Kraeker
- An Interview with Jennifer Aston
- An Interview with David Fife
And, there are two more “in process” that will appear on this blog at some point. Not to slight anyone who was ever interviewed – the complete list appears here.
Will you be there?