- Finally! Damn the pedagogy; the IWB is mine, all mine.
- Get your hands off my board, kids….
- My mask is frozen to my face
- I remember a scarf wrapped around my nose and mouth and how wet it got just from breathing
- There’s frost on my face shield
- It used to be that you had to own a snowmobile to actually experience this winter phenomenum
- I missed the bus because I didn’t know that I had to go to school this Wednesday
- Oh, the realities of a modified secondary school timetable when you go to a school building Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday
- Let’s skip last class and go to the football game
- School sports are just another casualty of COVID reality
- I can’t put my mask on
- Keep working at it; it’s going to be tough to do when you’re wearing mittens
- People who wear masks scare me
- But not now. Maybe we’re raising a whole generation of kids who won’t be scared at Hallowe’en events
- Who’s up for a beer after work on Friday at the Michigan?
- The Michigan was the place just down the street from my old school where we’d meet to share work stories after work on Fridays. Trick point since the actual building has been torn down but a “meeting” with 30 or 40 colleagues is out of the question anyway
Yeah, it’s a different year.