Updated for 2020
Dated, perhaps, but still one of the greatest teaching videos!
- pulling an all-nighter now means lesson preparation or test marking
- wardrobe malfunction means not wearing your teacher identification
- you walk down the street wishing you had a red marker or red chalk to correct spelling errors
- you’ve seen the sign “Sorry for the inconvience” so many times you’re convinced that you’ve been wrong all these years and where’s your red marker
- you try out neat learning ideas with your own kids
- you have someone else filter your web content for you and decide what applications you can use on your computer
- you have a love/hate relationship with Staples
- you’ve had someone else’s kid call you dad (or mom)
- you don’t mind drinking cooled off coffee or tea
- you have a well trained bladder
… then today’s your day.
Don’t take it from me….enjoy this.
There are a few additions for 2020.
- you can enunciate while wearing a mask
- have learned how not to fog up your shield
- have become a Brightspace guru
Wait! Why do it when Schitt’s Creek does it better?
Happy World Teachers’ Day. It’s a Saturday … enjoy knowing that you make a difference every day. No, it’s not! It’s a Monday this year.
If you’re looking for awesome Ontario Educators to follow, check out this Wakelet. That was last year’s Follow Friday.
This year’s is in this Wakelet.