… fuzzy dice?
Not my idea, folks. This came from Sheila Stewart.
Things I get curious about/wonder what is online about their history and only wondered about that now… haha
Want this for a WHT… topic?
This will be a short reflection from my perspective. No, Sheila, I have never hung fuzzy dice from the mirror of any vehicle that I’ve owned and I can’t remember anyone whose vehicle I’ve driven in that having them either.
I have seen them on old beach blanket type movies though.
Now, on my own vehicle, I have hung a couple of things.
- my first GPS had a holder that would clip on to the rear view mirror. It was annoying since it also required power so there was this cable hanging down to the power connector…
- my first portable XMRadio device. It was truly portable like a phone or iPod. In the car, you’d have to connect an antenna and a power source. Double the cables…
- parking permits. When I taught at the university, I had a hanger that would go over the rear view mirror connection and stop me from being ticketed or towed. A night’s wages would go quickly paying for a fine…
That’s about it. These days, there’s nothing hanging from my mirror. I do see a lot of things hanging from other vehicles while dog walking and they are … typically face masks. I read somewhere that the sunlight isn’t good for them and so typically put mine on the seat beside me or on my pant leg.
For a Sunday, your thoughts …
- do you or did you hang fuzzy dice from your rear view mirror? (make Sheila happy by saying yes and explaining why)
- do you know anyone who did? Why did they?
- what have you hung from your mirror? If nothing else, it’s very convenient
- how do you handle transporting your face mask in the car?
Please share your thoughts and wisdom in the comments below.
This post originates from:
If you read it anywhere else, it’s not the original.