I received the following notification from Russell Gordon yesterday.
He tagged me in the message so I’m passing it along.
It’s a tried and true technique and Russell offers completed maps for courses that he’s taught already.
- ICS2O – Grade 10 – Introduction to Computer Studies
- ICS3U – Grade 11 – Introduction to Computer Science
- ICS4U – Grade 12 – Computer Science
- MPM2D – Grade 10 – Principles of Mathematics, Academic
- MCR3U – Grade 11 – Functions, University Preparation
Of course, if your course isn’t one of the above, you either create your own or collaborate with others.
In a teaching world where things aren’t getting easier, it’s great to see someone sharing their efforts for the benefit of others.