It’s hard to believe but it’s the last Wednesday of August. This means the last guest for This Week in Ontario Edublogs on voicEd Radio.
So far this summer, we have been honoured to have had the following guests on the show.
- Paul McGuire
- Ramona Meharg
- Aviva Dunsiger
- Eva Thompson
- Heather Swail and Paul McGuire
- Lisa Cranston
- Peter Cameron (who was with us in spirit)
- Jonathan So
This week, Stephen Hurley and I welcome Diana Maliszewski to the show. If you can, please going us at 9:15 for the show. If you can’t, it will be available for download from my little home on voicEdRadio – https://voiced.ca/this-week-in-ontario-edublogs-with-doug-peterson/
Our blog posts for discussion…
- MEMORIZATION VS. AUTOMATICITY: BACK TO BASICS OR BEYOND THE BASICS?
- Kyle Pearce – @mathletepearce
- A Love of Reading: Then and Now
- Jennifer Casa-Todd – @jcasatodd
- Thinking More Flexibly About Flexible Seating
- Jennifer Aston – @jen_aston
- CC Certification – use and create
- Helen DeWaard – @hj_deward
- Work Environments
- Diana Maliszewski – @MzMollyTL
And, a bit of trivia. As it would happen, I have interviewed ALL of these bloggers for this blog. This really was a coincidence. I just happened to notice this when I posted the above.
What a way to end this series!
- An Interview with Kyle Pearce
- An Interview with Jennifer Casa-Todd
- An Interview with Helen DeWaard
- An Interview with Jennifer Aston
- An Interview with Diana Maliszewski