Welcome to a Thursday edition of This Summer in Ontario Edublogs. Why Thursday? Well, it’s so that we can take part in the voicEd Radio Radiothon.
So far this summer, we have been honoured to have had the following guests on the show.
This week, Stephen Hurley and I welcome Peter Cameron to the show. If you’re free, join us live at 7:00. Yes, 7:00 – a special time due to the Radiothon. Can’t make it? The show will be made on demand via podcast.
And if you think 7:00 is an inhumane hour, just know that Peter Cameron joins us from the Central Time Zone.
Our blog posts for discussion…
- Why Media Lit is more than just posters and why we should care now more than ever…..
- “Gradeless” Math 2.0
- Heather Lye – @MsHLye
- Beyond “Right Wing” and “Left Wing”: Critical Thought In The Days of Echo Chambers
- Matthew Oldridge – @matthewoldridge
- In Cusco, the Navel of the Inca World
- Paul McGuire – @mcguirp
- Junior Water Walkers
- Peter Cameron – @cherandpete