This is a guest post/announcement from Verena Roberts inviting Ontario Educators to a free summit addressing the state of Blended and Online Learning in Canada. The Summit will be held at York University this July. Verena, a staff member of the Canadian eLearning Network, is the winner of the 2013 iNACOL Innovator award and will be a presenter at the 2014 Bring IT Together Conference in Niagara Falls.
Verena is the Acting Chief Innovation Officer with CANeLearn, OnlineTeacher with Palliser Beyond Borders and Online -Blended Learning Consultant.
CANeLearn is on the web at http://canelearn.net
CANeLearn invites you to our July Ontario Summer Summit
Blended and Online Learning in Canada: State of the Nation
A Symposium for Online Leaders in K-12 Programs
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
9:00 am to 3:00 pm – Lunch included!
York University (Toronto) – TEL Building
The July 8, 2014 Symposium features:
- Dr. Bill Muirhead, Associate Provost, UOIT
- Leadership Panel from across Canada
- Keynote and panel dialogue from thought leaders across Canada!
- Open dialogue on emerging trends in blended and online learning!
- Planned networking opportunities throughout the event!
Registration is free but limited.
Check out the symposium and registration site here
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Follow the action on #CANeLearn