After I wiped away the tears, it occurred to me that this post could be much, much more than just a morning inspiration.
There’s nothing like a good visual to prompt and inspire writing. Each one of these go over the top very nicely.
Imagine viewing the image and imagining what was going through the minds of all the participants in the photos.
- What happened just before the photo was taken?
- What happened immediately afterwards?
- How did the people in the photo feel about the moment?
- More importantly, does this inspire your young writers to want to do something to improve their part of the world?
Could these writing prompts be a real call to action?
- Writing Prompts and Writing Circles (heidiatheartspace.wordpress.com)
- Writing Prompts (irunreadteach.wordpress.com)
- Ways to Encourage Reluctant Writers (theorganizedclassroomblog.com)
- What’s the most inspiring prompt you’ve ever been given? (deepcentercommunity.wordpress.com)
- A Beautiful Soul Flawed (kolafunmi.wordpress.com)