If a website engages and keeps my interest so long that I want to read it all, it’s really worthy of tucking away. Such was the case of the Tumblr site Soundimals.
I was hooked after viewing the graphic “How to Sound Like a Dog in 14 Languages“. So, I backed off to the root of the site to enjoy them all.
Who doesn’t enjoy a good bird?
The artwork is courtesy of the genius of James Chapman.
I can only imagine how checking out the graphics would work in a second language classroom. Or when addressing world languages or different cultures.
The works are also available for sale should you be looking for some unique classroom decorations.
- Reasons Why Learning International Languages is Important (lessononcall.wordpress.com)
- Spanish is the upcoming global language (voxxi.com)
- Watch Your Language; uTalk App Now Available in 50 Languages (prweb.com)
- An Appreciation of Diversity (welcomeneilsblog.wordpress.com)
- You know you love language learning when… (livelingua.com)