I supposed that it’s the goal of every blogger. How do I get more readers?
You can have all kinds of images, a great message, lots of video, and still not show any growth.
I’ve found the reason. You need lists!
This morning, I was reading the Blogging category on my Zite reader and there were lots of stories as usual.
But I noticed that many of them either had lists or quantified the content of the post. Hmmm.
- 97% of Bloggers Increase Their Readership With These Opening Paragraphs
- 8 Google Products That Will Supercharge Your Blogging Effort
- The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective Bloggers
- List of 100 Plus Blogs That Allow Guest Blogging
- 5 Easy Ways to Find Blogging Jobs
- 5 Things You Wish You Knew Before Blogging
- 20 Helpful Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Trip From Top Travel Bloggers
- 13 Tips for Improving Your Company’s Blog Content
- 7 Proved Techniques To Attract New Readers To Your Blog
- Six Steps to Make Sure Your Site Is Ready to Go Viral
- 25 Best Tumblr Themes for Portfolios & Photographers
- 3 Cloud Backup Solutions for WordPress Blogs
- 7 Tips for Making Small Business Blogging Manageable
- 8 Dummy Proof Ways To Get Traffic To Your Blog
- 24 Easy Ways To Make Money On The Internet
- 10 Ways To Make More People Like Your Blog
- My 40 Point Blogging Checklist Every Blogger Needs to Read
- 4 Social Media Blunders To Avoid For Beginnger Bloggers
- 7 scientifically proven tips to increase the subscriber rate to your blog
- 5 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- 5 Big Hosting Mistakes Bloggers Don’t Know They’re Making
- 40 Free Titles for Blogs a& Other Content Marketing
- 3 Reasons That Blogging Isn’t Dead
- Top 10 Plugins You Should Always Install on Your WordPress Blog
- Top 10 Places to Find Free Stock Images For Your WordPress Site
- 14 Ways To Make Your Blog Get Real Attention
- 5 Daily Tasks You Should Perform as a Marketer and Blogger
Silly me. My posts had always focused on one thing. I need to expand!
Related articles, courtesy of Zemanta: