There’s a pattern like this every morning.
Daily, I try to write a post that is scheduled for 5:00am. I use dlvr.it to post the announcement to Twitter. See the image below. And yet, @Marisa_C grabs it using Twitterfeed and manages to announce it one minute before I do.
It happens every morning…
It’s little things like this that keep me awake at night.
p.s. she also clobbers me daily in Words with Friends. It seems she’s one step ahead of me no matter what I do.
I supposed that it’s the goal of every blogger. How do I get more readers?
You can have all kinds of images, a great message, lots of video, and still not show any growth.
I’ve found the reason. You need lists!
This morning, I was reading the Blogging category on my Zite reader and there were lots of stories as usual.
But I noticed that many of them either had lists or quantified the content of the post. Hmmm.
- 97% of Bloggers Increase Their Readership With These Opening Paragraphs
- 8 Google Products That Will Supercharge Your Blogging Effort
- The 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective Bloggers
- List of 100 Plus Blogs That Allow Guest Blogging
- 5 Easy Ways to Find Blogging Jobs
- 5 Things You Wish You Knew Before Blogging
- 20 Helpful Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Trip From Top Travel Bloggers
- 13 Tips for Improving Your Company’s Blog Content
- 7 Proved Techniques To Attract New Readers To Your Blog
- Six Steps to Make Sure Your Site Is Ready to Go Viral
- 25 Best Tumblr Themes for Portfolios & Photographers
- 3 Cloud Backup Solutions for WordPress Blogs
- 7 Tips for Making Small Business Blogging Manageable
- 8 Dummy Proof Ways To Get Traffic To Your Blog
- 24 Easy Ways To Make Money On The Internet
- 10 Ways To Make More People Like Your Blog
- My 40 Point Blogging Checklist Every Blogger Needs to Read
- 4 Social Media Blunders To Avoid For Beginnger Bloggers
- 7 scientifically proven tips to increase the subscriber rate to your blog
- 5 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- 5 Big Hosting Mistakes Bloggers Don’t Know They’re Making
- 40 Free Titles for Blogs a& Other Content Marketing
- 3 Reasons That Blogging Isn’t Dead
- Top 10 Plugins You Should Always Install on Your WordPress Blog
- Top 10 Places to Find Free Stock Images For Your WordPress Site
- 14 Ways To Make Your Blog Get Real Attention
- 5 Daily Tasks You Should Perform as a Marketer and Blogger
Silly me. My posts had always focused on one thing. I need to expand!
Related articles, courtesy of Zemanta:
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.