What do you search for when you’ve searched for everything on Google? How about taking a look at what everyone else is searching for? Or at least the current most popular searches. Google calls this Google Trends.
Interesting top two for a Friday night as I write this post.
I wonder what else? The trends feature also let you take a look at the top trending searching per a topic. For example, it looks like pizza is on the order for the end of the work week meal. (We had Chinese – can’t beat hot and sour soup)
But, back to trends…
I could look at this all day long. A new feature lets you visualize just what’s trending…
Fascinating stuff. Just set it up on your desktop and watch the world do its thing!
- Google Trends: Encompass the ability to show how often a search term entered (hireprofessionalseoexpertss.wordpress.com)
- Google Trends visualises the world in search (telegraph.co.uk)
- Google Trends: What Are Users Googling In Real-Time (valuewalk.com)
- New Google Trends page offers mesmerizing view of trending searches (9to5google.com)
- How To Fail At Search Engines (domo.com)
- This is what the world is Googling right now (bgr.com)
- Google’s New Trend Visualizer Is a Truly Beautiful Thing (gizmodo.com)
- Cool Toys Pic of the Day – Google Trends (cooltoysu.wordpress.com)
- Google Trends gets more accessible with Top Charts and Visualization (news.en.softonic.com)