If you’re not using this magnificent program, you owe it to yourself. From notetaking, to sharing, to web clipping, to integration with your other tools, Evernote has to be one of the very best tools that you can use to streamline your workflow.
Justin Stallings has created a very comprehensive Livebinder to support its use by educators.
Whether you’re a beginner and trying to determine what the buzz is all about, or you’re sold and are looking for tips, tricks, or browsers extensions to get the most from the program, or you’re an expert and looking for ways to exploit the program to make your digital life more productive, this Livebinder has it all.
Navigation in Livebinders is dead simple. Just click on a tab of interest like “In the classroom” and …
…it opens to reveal web resources that Justin has arranged by topic. The Livebinder experience is designed to make working with a collection of resource so handy. There’s no leaving the original document to follow a link and get lost. Clicking a link just opens the resource in the same window so that you can enjoy the current resource and move on to the next.
Regardless of your level of expertise with Evernote, I suspect there’s something new in this excellent collection for everyone.
- Evernote Rocks !!!!!! (waitokim.wordpress.com)
- Use These Four Easy Tips To Master Evernote On Your iPhone And iPad [Feature] (cultofmac.com)
- Evernote overhauls its iPhone app (reviews.cnet.com)
- Making Life Easier (petersonlaurel.wordpress.com)
- GTD Reflection (Getting Things Done) (tkonynenbeltblog.wordpress.com)