Recently, I had blogged about how to create Big Data Sets.
At the core of the post was reference to the website generatedata.com. For Computer Science teachers, this can be a real timesavers. Rather than create significant test data files, use the utility here to generate data for you … lots of data.
It comes back with big value for me!
It ended up being included in a Pearltree by drbazuk. By following the link, it opened up a huge collection of resources about big data!
The point of this post is to pay it forward to my readers.
If you’re looking for articles, resources, or discussion about big data, check out this Pearltree. Make sure you tuck it away in your Diigo, Delicious, Pocket, or Evernote account for future reference.
Powered by Qumana
- Big Data Sets (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- OTR Links 01/25/2013 (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- Big Data & Semantic Web: An Ideal Marriage (semanticweb.com)
- The Big Data Fallacy And Why We Need To Collect Even Bigger Data (techcrunch.com)
- Is Big Data Too Big to Back Up? (emcplus.emc.com)
- The future of big data (infographic) (siliconrepublic.com)
- Big data in the cloud? Be careful what you pay for (zdnet.com)