Sometimes, it’s just nice to be able to do a little professional learning in the comfort of your home. To that end, the Ontario Teachers’ Federation is providing a series of online webinars for Ontario educators through their OTF Connects program.
Here’s what’s offered in the immediate future.
|November 13||Creating Critical Challenges|
|November 14||Financial Literacy: A Sound Investment|
|November 20||Financial Literacy in the Elementary Curriculum|
|November 22||Reaching Reluctant Readers and Writers Through Technology|
|November 27||Critical Thinking in an iPad Classroom|
|November 28||Developing a Cascading Curriculum|
|November 29||Financial Literacy in the Secondary Curriculum|
|December 4||Heartware in the Classroom: Using 2.0 to Connect Students Globally|
|December 5||Making it Easy with Evernote|
All of the sessions require registration. All that you need to take part is a computer and access to the internet. A microphone is recommended so that you can share your voice with others in the session.
Complete details and registration links to these free webinars can be found here.
- An Interview with Brenda Sherry and Peter Skillen (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- As you begin your practicum… (theteachercandidate.com)
- What’s really scary? A lack of money smarts among kids (theglobeandmail.com)
- An Interview with Shannon Smith (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- Coming Soon: Evernote 5 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (evernote.com)
- Evernote 5 For iOS Is “Coming Soon” With Major New Redesign (cultofmac.com)
- Evernote Previews Major New Update Of Its iOS App (appadvice.com)